zondag 30 januari 2011

Stronger


Well gals, I went to church today! Yes, I am a Christian. Though the past few months have felt, "empty". I had no idea what I was doing with my life and didn't like where my life was heading to. On a given moment I realized what was important, and what wasn't. What I needed to get rid of in order to move forward and grow. I think I have figured it out a bit, and though it is really easy to get side tracked, I will stay strong and believe in him. I don't know what your religion is, matter fact I don't really like talking about religion because it's a very touchy topic. However I will say this; becoming a Christian was one of the best things I did with my life. Of course we all get "tested" and sometimes fail to pass which is very unfortunate, but time and time again Jesus has been faithful to me even though I have disappointed him too many times. It is in plain white and black; choose for life or death, and I most certainly chose life. He is waiting for you and has loved you from the very start. No matter what your past may be, you can always accept Christ in your life and be born again.


God bless you all,
-B

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking your time to comment, it really means a lot! xoxo -Britney