zaterdag 20 november 2010

New stuff

Follow my blog with bloglovin please?
Everytime I go to a cosmetic store with my mom, I always HAVE to buy something. Here's what I got:

1. Body America Lip butter "Southern Belle" in peach/mango
2. i Envy by Kiss in Juicy Volume 04
3. Revlon | Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Frenzy
4. Avon Perfect Wear plump & stay lip color in enduring terracotta
So far I've tried the lip butter, fake eyelashes and Avon's perfect wear.
The lip butter definitely keeps your lips moisturized and tastes sweet. I don't really like it because it makes my lips peel :s but I still use it regardless!
As for the fake eyelashes, I need some MAJOR help with applying it. I've always wanted a pair of fake eye lashes and when I finally got them, I have no idea how to apply them..I think I'll look on youtube for a tutorial.
Avon's perfect wear stays on for atleast a day (if you applied atleast two times). But this one also makes my lips peel as well! I don't know if it's because it's old or because it contains lead. So I've heard, Avon uses lead in their lipglosses and lipsticks. I kind of regret buying it, but I do really love the colour, it's redish and I am a sucker for red lips!
I still haven't got the guts to open my Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm by Revlon. I'm the type of person that buys stuff and leaves it in it's package for quite a while. Why? Because I think it's too pretty! I've watched some review videos on this product and I am sooo glad I bought it! When I first saw the commercial with Jessica Biel, I knew that I HAD TO HAVE IT. Yes I am easily influenced when it comes to buying :P shhhh!
Also! I got this really nice perfume set from my aunt:

It's SWEETDESIRE BY Realities. I haven't heard about this brand before, perhaps it's a cosmetics brand. It smells sweet, as you can tell by it's name. I think I'll leave it in it's box for a while!
So I hope you enjoyed reading, and got inspired to....buy stuff?
Ta ta!
x -B

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking your time to comment, it really means a lot! xoxo -Britney