zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Introduction

Hey gals! So I wrote an introduction of myself for my other blog that I share with three other friends and decided to post it on here as well so you get to know me a little better.


My name is Britney, also known as "Bitty". I'm 17 going on 18 in 11 days! I currently live in Curacao, where I'm studying business administration. I like writing poems, dancing, blogging, shopping, and am a proud Christian. In the future I hope to be doing something that has to do with Economics and people (If that makes any sense?). I still live with my parents! & am happily single :). Oh, I also can cook really well or atleast I'd like to think so ;). What I miss most since moving away, are the white sandy beaches on St.Maarten and being able to hang out with my faux ho's and white girl whenever I want.booooo

Anyway! That's my story, I hope I didn't bore you. Thank you for reading, commenting, following, I really do appreciate it!

Donut mustache courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts.

Check out our blog here.
xoxo
-Britney

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking your time to comment, it really means a lot! xoxo -Britney